Lindsay Lohan in Classic Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses



Celebrities all over the world either spent the last few days in either frigid environments like New York City or in warm and sunny locations like Miami, Florida.

Lindsay Lohan was spotted in Miami over the New Years holiday in a hot bikini with friends (which I am on the hunt to find for all of you) and some cute Ray Ban sunglasses. I have to be honest, I myself will never wear a pair of glasses, whether sunglasses or for vision purposes, with the extra little rim on top. It reminds me of a horrible teacher I had in high school. But, some people, including LiLo can pull the look off.

So, if you are looking to purchase a pair of Aviator sunglasses for the ski season or the upcoming Spring/Summer season, look no further then Neiman Marcus for the Classic Aviator Sunglasses from Ray Ban for $129. You can get them in both gold and silver. What you can’t tell from the Lindsay Lohan photo is that the lens are green. I love the green tin. I think they add an extra punch of luxury to the sunglasses.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails